Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menjadi yang terbaik vs. menjadi apa adanya

Last week, I joint a workshop of LIT (Logistic Information Technology) Institute. There are 4 major teams. Each team consists of several projects related on their theme. I am a part of team number 1 where all projects have relation with technology called as RFID.

All members should present their projects using English. Eventhough they are Korean, the director encouraged and "pushed" them to speak in English. What a surprise ~~. I have never seen such kind of experience. Almost all presenters had a good english pronounciation. I thought they are foreigner, but I finally realized that they're pure Korean. Where are they on this time being ? I always find Korean who couldn't speak good english in every path during travelling in Korea. I think... they, who have the english talented speaking, are always in the lab for studying ^^

To be honest, I was impressed by their effort to present their project idea. Most of the ppt slides shows to the participant that the presenters had a good preparation. Most of them shows us to be the best. They want us to know that they did the best on previous project and they will do the best for the future project. They try to convince us that their proposed idea is something new, good and contributing for the world. They showed also that their idea could be offered as a patent, either domestic or international.

It is the next good experience for me after several years I stayed in Korea. I feel that I enjoy being to be myself. But, most of the members of LIT (whom I saw in the workshop), they try to be their best. I learnt something from the workshop. And, I hope this writing could motivate anybody who read my article. Try to be the best in everything you do. God give you a lot of blessing. It is the time to show your ability, not only being your self, but being the best of you.

No comments: